Submit an Event
Please log in
You need to have an account to submit an event.
Becoming a member and taking advantage of our tourism programs and resources is a great way to build your business or organization.
Submit your events
Thank you for your interest in submitting an event to Visit Stafford County’s calendar.
If you are a business or organization that would like to have your event listed in our events calendar, that’s great! There are a few things to know first.
Here’s how to submit:
- You must have an account to submit an event for listing
- All events must be approved by a Tour Stafford County staff member
- You can expect an update within approximately 72 hours of submission
Event Submission Guidelines & Requirements
- Events must take place within Stafford County
- All submitted events must be open to the general public
- Events should be submitted 10 days prior to event start date
- All submissions must include a photo. Photos should be a 800×600 and horizontally oriented
- Local community events will be added to the Stafford Community/Neighborhood Calendar (5K walks/runs, K-12 performances, fundraisers/charities, etc.)
- Inappropriate material, language or photos will not be approved
- Tour Stafford is not responsible for inaccurate information (time changes, rain dates, etc.)
- Tour Stafford reserves the right to edit event postings for grammar and clarity
- Exceptions to these guidelines may be made at the discretion of the Tour Stafford staff
- If you have any questions, contact , contact Lisa Logan, Assistant Director of Economic Development and Tourism at [email protected]