Junior-Am Fundraising Tournament
August 14 | The Gauntlet Golf Club | 2:00 PM | Shamble
BUSINESSES: PARTICIPATE IN EDA’S AJGA GOLF SHAMBLE
Partner, sponsor, or volunteer with us!
The Stafford EDA is seeking partners, sponsors, and volunteers to participate in the Junior-Am Fundraising Tournament. Stafford County Economic Development & Tourism and the Stafford EDA attracted the American Junior Golf Association to host a Qualifier and Junior-Am Fundraising Tournament at The Gauntlet Golf Club.
- Play with future golf professionals and college athletes
- Participate in a unique, all-inclusive 18-hole shamble with cart, meals, gifts, and an unforgettable experience
- Entertain or reward clients, business prospects, and employees
- Get a hole-in-one on hole 6 and you could win a car! Sponsored by Pohanka.
The AJGA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the overall growth and development of young men and women who aspire to earn college golf scholarships through competitive junior golf.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
PLAY IN THE TOURNAMENT
Businesses are encouraged to sign up as a team of three or play individually.
Tournament Partners, Team Sponsors, Individual Sponsors, Hole Sponsors, and a variety of other opportunities available.
We are looking for community volunteers for the EDA fundraiser shamble and the AJGA Tour Stafford Qualifier during the week.
Tournament Partner – $5,000
• Banner recognition (1)
• AJGA website recognition
• Promoted as sponsor of one of the following:
– Junior-Am Reception
– Players Meeting
– Parents Meeting
– Tournament Cookout
– Putting Green
– Driving Range
• 6 Junior-Am entries with carts & top AJGA junior
• 6 lunch and dinner tickets
• 6 sleeves of TaylorMade Golf Balls
• 6 adidas Tournament Shirts
• 6 Imperial Tournament Hats
Team Sponsor – $1,200
• 3 Junior-Am entries with carts & top AJGA junior
• 3 lunch and dinner tickets
• 3 sleeves of TaylorMade Golf Balls
• 3 adidas Tournament Shirts
• 3 Imperial Tournament Hats
Lunch Sponsor: $1,500
• Sponsor lunch for AJGA staff for the week
• Logo on Website
• Sign at Gauntlet Golf Club for the week
Water Station Sponsor: $500
• Sign on 12 on-course coolers for the week
Individual Sponsor – $400
• 1 Junior-Am entry with cart & top AJGA junior
• 1 lunch and dinner ticket
• 1 sleeve of TaylorMade Golf Balls
• 1 adidas Tournament Shirt
• 1 Imperial Tournament Hat
Hole Sponsor – $250
• Sponsor sign recognition on a hole
Please complete the form below, filling out the
information for Team Sponsor and participants.
Please make checks payable to
American Junior Golf Association.
AJGA TAX ID: 58-1433914
MAIL FORM TO: AJGA
ATTN: Mitch Garlitz
1980 Sports Club Dr.
Braselton, GA 30517
E-MAIL FORM TO: [email protected]
Entries must be submitted by August 7, 2022