The Bridges of Madison County
September 20 @ 11:30 am - November 12 @ 10:30 pm$30 – $75
The Bridge of Madison County- Riverside Center for the Performing Arts
Based on the best-selling novel and major motion picture starring Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood, The Bridges of Madison County tells the story of Francesca Johnson, a beautiful Italian woman who married an American soldier to flee war-ravaged Italy, looks forward to a rare four days alone on her Iowa farm when her family heads to the 1965 State Fair. When ruggedly handsome, National Geographic photographer, Robert Kincaid, pulls into her driveway seeking directions, though, what happens in those four days may very well alter the course of Francesca’s life. This sweeping romance about the roads we travel, the doors we open, and the bridges we dare to cross will leave audiences breathless.
There will be a $5.00 online processing fee added per ticket.
- Adult Dinner & Show – $75 (plus applicable taxes)
- Seniors (65+) Dinner & Show – $70 (plus applicable taxes)
- Children (3-12) Dinner & Show – $70 (plus applicable taxes)
- Adult Show Only – $60
- Seniors (65+) Show Only – $55
- Children (3-12) Show Only – $55
- $30 RUSH tickets: Show Only Day of IF tickets are available.
Food service for all performances stops 45 minutes prior to the performance.
- 11:30 am-1:00 pm: Meal Service & Light Fare Offerings
- 12:45 pm: Show Only Arrival
- 1:30 pm: Performance Start
Thurs. – Sat. Evenings
- 5:30 pm-7:00 pm: Meal Service & Light Fare Offerings
- 6:45 pm: Show Only Arrival
- 7:30 pm: Performance Start
- 1:00 pm-2:30 pm: Meal Service & Light Fare Offerings
- 2:15 pm: Show Only Arrival
- 3:00 pm: Performance Start