Join UMW Continuing and Professional Studies and 6 Bears & a Goat Brewing for a two-evening course on beer exploration. Learn about the brewing process, taste different beers, and enjoy food pairings in a fun and educational environment.
Continuing and Professional Studies at UMW is partnering with 6 Bears & a Goat to bring you the latest installment in our Exploring Craft Beverages Series – Beer Exploration. Over two evenings, you will learn:
- The history, origins, and styles of beer,
- What’s new in beer, including trends and limits, and
- The science and the art of beer.
- The second evening will be on-site at the 6 Bears & a Goat Brewery for a behind-the-scenes brewery tour and beer pairing experience.
When and Where?
- Wednesday, September 6th, 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM: UMW Stafford Campus, 121 University Boulevard, Fredericksburg, VA 22406
- Thursday, September 7th, 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM: 6 Bears & a Goat Brewing, 1140 International Pkwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22406
What to Expect?
- Night 1: Knowledge and Tasting Experience at UMW Stafford Campus
- Night 2: Brewery Tour, Beer Pairing Experience, and Q&A with the Brewers at 6 Bears & a Goat Brewing
How to Register?
Registration is NOW OPEN. The cost of this program is $110.00. ENROLL NOW