Stafford offers pastoral, secluded wedding sites of gardens and vineyards, as well as medium to large conference facilities. The surrounding community offers high-quality lodging, a variety of dining, and tourism amenities and attractions to provide for your wedding guests' every need. Please see listings below for our wedding sites. Should your meeting or conference have special requirements, please contact our Tourism Manager for further assistance. Ms. M.C. Moncure: (540) 658-8681, email@example.com.
Secluded in a hundred acre woods, this storybook venue includes a gazebo ceremony garden, koi ponds with waterfalls, covered party pavilions and landscaped grounds always in bloom. An indoor chapel for off season elopements is available. Make an appointment to discover one of Stafford County's best kept secrets for your wedding, event, or portrait session.
- Phone: (540) 907-8784
- Email: Barefoot4Traci@AOL.com
- Website: www.angelwoodinn.com
- Address: 90 Samuels Lane, Fredericksburg, VA 22406 (10 minutes from I-95)
Augustine's lovely A-framed, timber-lined banquet room with fireside dining is perfect for any occasion. Amenities include a veranda overlooking the pristine course and beautiful landscaping, as well as a full-service bar. Augustine specializes in corporate outings and special occasions.
- Augustine Dining Room: 1,500 sq. ft. Banquet capacity: 144.
- Hours: Golf Shop 7:30am-5pm daily. Restaurant W & F 8am-10pm; all other days 8am-6pm
- Phone: (540) 720-7374
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.augustinegolf.com
- Address: 76 Monument Drive, Stafford, 22554 (Exit 140 - Stafford Courthouse)
The Glasgow Farm is one of Stafford’s newest rustic event rental venues, located in a quiet rural neighborhood with authentic wildlife and scenery. Renovated and established in 2010 as a high functioning event center, the Glasgow Farm hosts a number of occasions ranging from large scale weddings to private family gatherings.
- Phone: (540) 220-2730
- Website: www.theglasgowfarm.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 448 Hartwood Road, Fredericksburg, VA 22406
This beautiful golf clubhouse was remodeled in March 2006. A lovely veranda wraps around two sides of the clubhouse overlooking the course, accommodating additional seating and reception space. The banquet room is ideal for military formals, reunions, weddings, and special banquets.
- Banquet Room: 1633 square feet (23 x 71). Banquet Capacity: 150. Reception Capacity: 175.
- Hours: Open year round.
- Phone: (540) 752-0963
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.golfgauntlet.com
- Address: 18 Fairway Drive, Fredericksburg, 22406 (Exit 133B - (Warrenton) Hartwood)
Garden weddings designed for the bride and groom who want to minimize expense and stress, and enjoy an intimate wedding with close friends and family. Accommodates up to 50 guests. Located in beautiful rural Stafford County. Also intimate, winter cottage weddings.
- Phone: (540) 847-1942
- Website: www.GlenGardenWeddings.com
- Address: 306 Hartwood Road, Fredericksburg, 22406
Highlightz can accommodate up to 180, and has a separate buffet room. A few of the amenities include hardwood floors, 20 ft. ceiling, large dance floor, and a formal foyer entrance. The Banquet Room is warmly lit by chandeliers.
- Banquet Room: 2640 square feet (44 x 60). Banquet Capacity: 200. Reception: 250.
- Phone: (540) 374-5672
- Website: www.highlightsevent.com
- Address: 454 Cambridge Street (Route 1), Falmouth, 22405 (Exit 133A - Falmouth)
This incredible museum and amazing architecture is an ideal place to hold many functions. From military reunions and formal banquets, to weddings and business meetings - the National Museum of the Marine Corps can accommodate your group's unique function. Most exclusive meeting space is available in evenings only.
- Tun Tavern: 35 banquet. Leatherneck Gallery: Banquet capacity 850; Reception capacity 1,000.
- Hours: 9am-5pm daily; Closed Christmas.
- Phone: 877-635-1775
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.usmcmuseum.org
- Address: National Museum of the Marine Corps; 18900 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Triangle, 22173 (Exit 148 - Quantico Area)
This beautiful, Mediterranean-style winery opened in spring 2007. The estate includes a tasting room, internal courtyard, pavilion, veranda and event room. A special cellar acts as both a barrel room, as well as a romantic dining room for elegant meals, tastings and special functions. The vineyard grounds are ideal for corporate meetings, reunions, weddings, barbecues and picnics. Room ambience and guest capacities vary.
- Richland Ballroom. 2500 sq ft. Standing capacity: 300. Seated: 250.
- Richland Patio. Cocktails: 100. Seated: 60.
- Barrel Room. Seated: 50.
- Library. Seated: 8.
- Coyote Wine Cave. Seated: 35.
- Veranda. Seated: 24.
- Conference Room. Cocktails: 15. Seated: 10.
- Picnic Pavilion. 100 guests.
- Phone: (540) 446-2266
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.potomacpointwinery.com
- Address: 275 Decatur Road, Stafford, 22554 (Exit 143A - Aquia)
Riverside Center Dinner Theater & Conference Facility is ideal for numerous occasions, such as military formals and reunions, weddings and business conferences. Amenities include a spacious lounge area with garden motif and waterfall. Full bar. Upscale decor. Easy load-in for the conference facility.
- Riverside Room: 8,000 square feet (64 x 125). Maximum occupancy theater style: 800. Maximum occupancy banquet style: 500.
- Phone: (540) 370-4500
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.riversidedt.com
- Address: 95 Riverside Parkway, Fredericksburg, 22406 (Exit 133B - (Warrenton) Hartwood)
Nestled in the gentle folds of northwestern Stafford’s undulating countryside, the house and grounds have all the advantages of a rural, pastoral setting yet remains easily accessible to Interstate 95, Route 17 and close to Fredericksburg. Inside the main house there is an elegant, antique furnished Bridal Suite specifically designed to create an atmosphere that will leave the bride feeling pampered as she begins the final preprations for this very special moment in her life. Located within the Grounds are three ponds and a spacious Ceremonial Gazebo, plus a tastefully appointed Carriage House Reception Hall with a large Veranda overlooking a pool with fountain. In the true sense of Southern Hospitality, we want you to relax and feel free to sit on the porches and watch the sun set over the pasture, enjoy the shade of the large maple trees, or stroll down to the ponds to be greeted by our ducks. Our sincere goal is to make your wedding day something very special to remember. Rock Hill Plantation House is a family owned and operated wedding venue in Northern Virginia.
- Banquet & Meeting Room: 1,431 sq. ft. (27 x 53). Reception Capacity: 130. Banquet: 100.
- Hours: By appointment.
- Phone: (540) 286-3131 office 804-241-5781 cell Richard and Cheryl Green
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.rockhillplantation.com
- Address: 228 Rock Hill Church Road, Stafford, 22556 (Exit 143B - Garrisonville)
Consider Belmont - Gari Melchers' Home and Studio - as the setting for your next retreat, off-site meeting, wedding or group event. Situated in an elegant woodland setting, the stunning Studio Pavilion meeting facility at Belmont is connected to the artist’s original studio building, and opens onto the estate lawn with the home, flower gardens, and charming summer house overlooking the Rappahannock River. This site is ideal for outside weddings, but equally inviting for indoor meetings with a walk-out veranda onto the estate lawn.
- Studio Pavilion: 1435 sq. ft. (30'x50'). Theater Capacity: 200. Banquet: 100. Classroom: 100. Reception: 100.
- Phone: (540) 654-1848
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.garimelchers.org
- Address: 224 Washington Street, Falmouth, 22405 (Exit 133A - Falmouth)
The Globe & Laurel is dedicated to the traditions of our Corps of Marines, and honors all men and women who wear a uniform or badge in service to this great country. Marines and law enforcement officers - past and present - meet, dine and celebrate special occasions here. The Globe & Laurel is the ideal location for a military reunion, Marine Corps ball, or special function. Full of military and law enforcement memorabilia, the atmosphere is much like a museum, serving proud history alongside fine cuisine. Very nice pub atmosphere, located only two miles south of the National Museum of the Marine Corps and 1/2 mile from Quantico's back gate.
- Banquet Rooms: 2 rooms, total capacity - 40 persons.
- Phone: (703) 221-5763
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.theglobeandlaurel.com
- Address: 3987 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Stafford, 22554 (Exit 148 - Quantico Area)
Looking for a unique wedding location? Then Union Church in Falmouth may serve as the perfect backdrop for tying the knot. Built in 1819, the church has a rich history and was occupied by Yankee soldiers during the Civil War. In the 1950's, a violent rainstorm severely damaged the roof of the church leading to a collapse of the chancel and nave. Today, only the front of the church still stands, but serves as a symbol of Falmouth's rich history.
- Phone: (540) 693-0776
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.falmouthunionchurch.org
- Address: 305 King Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22405
This state-of-the-art conference facility offers full-service for events, including the latest technology in meeting equipment and upscale service for all occasions. Multiple banquet and meeting rooms available for rental. Lodging is available on site.
- George Washington Pavilion: 4,280 sq. ft. (63 x 68). Theater Capacity: 450. Classroom: 210. Reception: 450. Banquet: 240.
- Mary Washington: 2,140 sq. ft. (34 x 63). Th: 225, Cl: 100, Rec: 225, Ban: 120.
- Dolly Madison Rm: 2,140 sq. ft. (34 x 63). Th: 225, Cl: 100, Rec: 225, Ban: 120.
- Lincoln Assembly: 2,025 sq. ft. (45 x 45). Th: 154, Cl: 105, Rec: 270, Ban: 100.
- Thomas Jefferson Auditorium: 1,730 sq. ft. (32 x 54). Th: 100, Cl: 100.
- King George Rm: 870 sq. ft. (28 x 31). Th: 75, Cl: 50, Rec: 100, Ban: 48.
- Spotsylvania Rm: 700 sq. ft. (28 x 25). Th: 50, Cl: 30, Rec: 75, Ban: 40.
*Several additional smaller board rooms and studios are also available.