Meetings & Conferences
Stafford has a variety of unique meeting space and conference sites. From the smallest business meeting to the largest formal functions, Stafford can accommodate. Please browse our list below to find the site that best suits your special event or meets your group's needs. Should your meeting or conference have special requirements, please contact our Tourism Manager for further assistance. Ms. M.C. Moncure: (540) 658-8681, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Augustine's lovely A-framed, timber-lined banquet room with fireside dining is perfect for any occasion. Amenities include a veranda overlooking the pristine course and beautiful landscaping, as well as a full-service bar. Augustine specializes in corporate outings and special occasions.
- Augustine Dining Room: 1,500 sq. ft. Banquet capacity: 144.
- Hours: Golf Shop 7:30am-5pm daily. Restaurant W & F 8am-10pm; all other days 8am-6pm
- Phone: (540) 720-7374
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.augustinegolf.com
- Address: 76 Monument Drive, Stafford, 22554 (Exit 140 - Stafford Courthouse)
England Run Library houses a collection of 90,000 items and provides regularly scheduled programs for all ages. An outstanding feature of the building is the Living Room, including casual seating for browsing and studying near the electric fireplace. The building includes public-access computers throughout the building, four quiet study rooms, five meeting rooms, and a 180-seat theater. Local artists display their work in the main hall. The one-story building is accessible with automatic doors, five accessible parking spaces in our lot, and an accessible drop-off space at the front door. Designed following LEED specifications - find out more about the green initiatives incorporated in the building.
- Hours: M to Th 9:00am-9:00pm; F-Sat 9:00am-5:30pm; Sun 1:00pm-5:30pm
- Admission: Free
- Phone: (540) 899-1703
- Website: www.librarypoint.org/englandrun
- Address: 806 Lyons Blvd., Fredericksburg, 22406 (Exit 133B - (Warrenton) Hartwood)
This beautiful golf clubhouse was remodeled in March 2006. A lovely veranda wraps around two sides of the clubhouse overlooking the course, accommodating additional seating and reception space. The banquet room is ideal for military formals, reunions, weddings, and special banquets.
- Banquet Room: 1633 square feet (23 x 71). Banquet Capacity: 150. Reception Capacity: 175.
- Hours: Open year round.
- Phone: (540) 752-0963
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.golfgauntlet.com
- Address: 18 Fairway Drive, Fredericksburg, 22406 (Exit 133B - (Warrenton) Hartwood)
All are welcome at this Virginia farm winery, which offers free tours and wine tastings in the scenic Hartwood countryside. A gift shop on the premises offers a selection of Hartwood fine wines and wine-related treasures for the wine lover in your life. Bring a picnic and enjoy wine and cheese with a view on the Hartwood deck. Fields provide plenty of space for little ones to explore.
- Hours: Wed-Fri 11am-5pm. Sat-Sun 11am-6pm. Closed Holidays.
- Admission: Tastings: $3.00/person
- Phone: (540) 752-4893
- Website: www.hartwoodwinery.com
- Address: 345 Hartwood Road, Hartwood (Fredericksburg), 22406 (Exit 133B - (Warrenton) Hartwood)
This incredible museum and amazing architecture is an ideal place to hold many functions. From military reunions and formal banquets, to weddings and business meetings - the National Museum of the Marine Corps can accommodate your group's unique function. Most exclusive meeting space is available in evenings only.
- Devil Dog Diner
- Tun Tavern: Buffet or Dinner seated 49;
- Leatherneck Gallery: Banquet capacity 650; Reception capacity 1,000.
- The Overlook: Lunch or Dinner seated 40; Reception capacity 60
- Hours: Museum Hours 9am-5pm daily; Closed Christmas.
- Phone: (703) 649-2350
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://events.usmcmuseum.org/
- Events Team Address: Heritage Center LLC at the National Museum of the Marine Corps, 18900 Jefferson Davis HighwayTriangle, VA 22172
- Museum Address: National Museum of the Marine Corps; 18900 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Triangle, 22173 (Exit 148 - Quantico Area)
The Porter Branch library in North Stafford is the ideal place to have meetings. The large meeting room for 100 can be broken into two smaller rooms for 50. One additional 20-seat meeting room is available. Restrooms and kitchenette available on-site. The flower garden is the perfect intimate space for overflow or socials.
- Hours: M-Th 9am-9pm, F-Sat 9am-5:30pm, Sun 1pm-5:30pm
- Admission: Free.
- Phone: (540) 659-4909
- Website: http://www.librarypoint.org/porter
- Address: 2001 Parkway Boulevard, Stafford, 22554 (Exit 143B - Garrisonville)
This beautiful, Mediterranean-style winery opened in spring 2007. The estate includes a tasting room, internal courtyard, pavilion, veranda and event room. A special cellar acts as both a barrel room, as well as a romantic dining room for elegant meals, tastings and special functions. The vineyard grounds are ideal for corporate meetings, reunions, weddings, barbecues and picnics. Room ambience and guest capacities vary.
- Richland Ballroom. 2500 sq ft. Standing capacity: 300. Seated: 250.
- Richland Patio. Cocktails: 100. Seated: 60.
- Barrel Room. Seated: 50.
- Library. Seated: 8.
- Coyote Wine Cave. Seated: 35.
- Veranda. Seated: 24.
- Conference Room. Cocktails: 15. Seated: 10.
- Picnic Pavilion. 100 guests.
- Phone: (540) 446-2266
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.potomacpointwinery.com
- Address: 275 Decatur Road, Stafford, 22554 (Exit 143A - Aquia)
Riverside Center Conference Facility - Underconstruction
Riverside Center Dinner Theater & Conference Facility is ideal for numerous occasions, such as military formals and reunions, weddings and business conferences.
- Riverside Room: 8,000 square feet (64 x 125). Maximum occupancy theater style: 800. Maximum occupancy banquet style: 500.
- Phone: (540) 370-4500
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.riversidedt.com
- Address: 95 Riverside Parkway, Fredericksburg, 22406 (Exit 133B - (Warrenton) Hartwood)
This historic former school building was dedicated in 2007 and named in honor of Ms. Ella Rowser, an African-American history and English teacher who later served as a guidance counselor and principal of the Stafford Training School for African-American students. This school and government complex, which has been renovated for community use, is ideal for small meetings, group conferences and weddings. It offers multipurpose / meeting rooms, a commercial kitchen, and an arts & crafts room. Call 540-658-5019 for rental fees and reservations.
- Room A (Multi-Purp w/stage): 2,400 sq. ft. (60 x 40), 160 Occup.
- Room B (laminate wood floors, adjoins kitchen, separate buffet hall): 2,100 sq. ft. (60 x 35), 75 Occup.
- Room C (Arts/Crafts): 638 sq. ft. (29 x 22), 20 Occup.
- Room D (Library): 750 sq. ft. (25 x 30), 25 Occup.
- Commercial kitchen, front lawn and garden occupancies to be determined.
- Hours: Sr. Citizen Center & Office Hrs: Mon-Fri, 8:00am-4:30pm
- Phone: (540) 658-4871 Stafford Co. Parks & Recreation
- Email: www.staffordparks.com
- Address: 1739 Jefferson Davis Highway, Stafford, 22554 (Exit 140 - Stafford Courthouse)
The Stafford Regional Airport facility includes a 5000-foot by 100-foot instrument runway with full parallel taxiways, Jet-A and Av-Gas fuel storage facilities, and 25 acres of paved aircraft parking aprons. The 550-acre facilities can accommodate 75,000 annual operations and 100 based aircraft, including corporate business jets, with gross weights up to 70,000 pounds and wing spans up to 80 feet. An additional 25 acres of rough-graded finished lots are available for lease development of individual, corporate and T-hangar aircraft storage buildings and other aviation related business facilities.
- Phone: (540) 658-1212
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.staffordairport.com
- Address: 75 Aviation Way, Fredericksburg, 22406 (Exit 136 - Centreport Parkway)
Consider Belmont - Gari Melchers' Home and Studio - as the setting for your next retreat, off-site meeting, wedding or group event. Situated in an elegant woodland setting, the stunning Studio Pavilion meeting facility at Belmont is connected to the artist’s original studio building, and opens onto the estate lawn with the home, flower gardens, and charming summer house overlooking the Rappahannock River. This site is ideal for outside weddings, but equally inviting for indoor meetings with a walk-out veranda onto the estate lawn.
- Studio Pavilion: 1435 sq. ft. (30'x50'). Theater Capacity: 200. Banquet: 100. Classroom: 100. Reception: 100.
- Phone: (540) 654-1848
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.garimelchers.org
- Address: 224 Washington Street, Falmouth, 22405 (Exit 133A - Falmouth)
The Globe & Laurel is dedicated to the traditions of our Corps of Marines, and honors all men and women who wear a uniform or badge in service to this great country. Marines and law enforcement officers - past and present - meet, dine and celebrate special occasions here. The Globe & Laurel is the ideal location for a military reunion, Marine Corps ball, or special function. Full of military and law enforcement memorabilia, the atmosphere is much like a museum, serving proud history alongside fine cuisine. Very nice pub atmosphere, located only two miles south of the National Museum of the Marine Corps and 1/2 mile from Quantico's back gate.
- Banquet Rooms: 2 rooms, total capacity - 40 persons.
- Phone: (703) 221-5763
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.theglobeandlaurel.com
- Address: 3987 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Stafford, 22554 (Exit 148 - Quantico Area)
Your next gathering at the University of Mary Washington Stafford Campus will combine affordable, professional settings with efficient delivery for a memorable meeting. Virginia Green, premier conference, educational, and training venue, small and large meeting rooms, state-of-the-art media capabilities, catering for small and large meetings, banquets for up to 200 guests. Ideal for workshops and training sessions. For reservations and information: (540) 286-8012 or email@example.com.
- UNIVERSITY HALL - Banquet: 180, Lecture: 250, Reception - 350. Classrooms: 16-50. Computer Labs: 28. Videoconferencing Theaters: 28.
- Hours: By appointment.
- Phone: (540) 286-8012 , Susan Lafayette
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://president.umw.edu/events/campus-event-venues/
- Address: 121 University Boulevard, Fredericksburg, 22406 (Exit 133B - (Warrenton) Hartwood)
This state-of-the-art conference facility offers full-service for events, including the latest technology in meeting equipment and upscale service for all occasions. Multiple banquet and meeting rooms available for rental. Lodging is available on site.
- George Washington Pavilion: 4,280 sq. ft. (63 x 68). Theater Capacity: 450. Classroom: 210. Reception: 450. Banquet: 240.
- Mary Washington: 2,140 sq. ft. (34 x 63). Th: 225, Cl: 100, Rec: 225, Ban: 120.
- Dolly Madison Rm: 2,140 sq. ft. (34 x 63). Th: 225, Cl: 100, Rec: 225, Ban: 120.
- Lincoln Assembly: 2,025 sq. ft. (45 x 45). Th: 154, Cl: 105, Rec: 270, Ban: 100.
- Thomas Jefferson Auditorium: 1,730 sq. ft. (32 x 54). Th: 100, Cl: 100.
- King George Rm: 870 sq. ft. (28 x 31). Th: 75, Cl: 50, Rec: 100, Ban: 48.
- Spotsylvania Rm: 700 sq. ft. (28 x 25). Th: 50, Cl: 30, Rec: 75, Ban: 40.
*Several additional smaller board rooms and studios are also available.